Honda Power Equipment EB10000
Honda Power Equipment
- 10,000 watts, 120/240V
- Honda commercial GX engine & heavy duty frame
- Full GFCI protection
- OSHA worksite compliant - meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Best fuel efficiency and lowest noise rating in its class
- 2 wheel kit & lift hook
- Electric start
- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance: The EB10000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Powerful Honda GX630 commercial engine: The Honda V-Twin engine offers more power, reliability, greater fuel economy and reduced emissions in a more compact package.
- Compact shape and unique design for easy installations: The EB10000 has a compact, slim design that can be easily installed on the job site. A centralized exhaust mechanism creates a unique "hot" zone for exhaust and "cool" zone for operation and passage. This design is especially helpful when using multiple units, as they can be easily positioned so as not to impact each others' cooling ventilation.
- Quietest in its class!: The Honda EB10000 generator operates at a quiet noise level—73 decibels at 7 meters (equivalent to the noise of a vacuum cleaner). This low noise level is achieved through a large muffler that includes a punching pipe, a perforated mechanism that allows for the smooth release of exhaust gas.
- 7 outlets for easy connection of multiple tools: The control panel is positioned on the narrow side of the generator for convenient, easy access to all outlets.
- Electric start
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- i-Monitor LCD readout for performance monitoring and service diagnosis: i-Monitor™ provides information on hours of operation, generator output voltage, and battery voltage, as well as diagnostics for convenient dealer servicing.
- Easy folding handles: Wide, positive lock folding handles offer convenient transport and storage and a more compact unit.
- Hanger kit/lifting eye standard
- Best in class fuel efficency: The EB10000 runs an impressive 7.2 hours at half load and 4.6 hours at full load.
- Two wheel kit for easy transporting: The sturdy wheel kit makes the EB10000 easier to transport, even over rough terrain.
- Fuel gauge standard
- All circuits GFCI protected: The EB10000 offers neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Protection) on all outlets.
- Tough one-piece welded frame: Helps protect the generator.
- OSHA Worksite Compliant: The EB4000 was designed to meet OSHA requirements, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Designed for easy maintenance: The EB10000 is designed with an easy-to-remove air cleaner and an oil gauge located near the oil filler cap - all elements that allow for ease of maintenance.
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- One-touch, removable plastic top cover: Allows for easy battery access and maintenance.
- Reinforced standing legs
- Electronic ignition
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- Engine: Honda GX630
- Displacement: 630cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 10000W max. (83.8/41.6A) 9000W rated (75/37.5A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug, 50A 125/250V Locking Plug
- iAVR Output: N/A
- DC Output: N/A
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.1 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 4.6 hrs @ rated load, 7.2 hrs @1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 55.9 in. x 26.7 in. x 35.1 in.
- Noise Level: 73 dB(A) @ rated load, 71 dB(A) @ 50% load
- Dry Weight: 403 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Type
- 55.9 in.
- 26.7 in.
- 35.1 in.
- 403 lb.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 10000W max. (83.8/41.6A) 9000W rated (75/37.5A)
- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug, 50A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 8.1 gal.
- Noise Level
- 73 dB(A) @ rated load, 71 dB(A) @ 50% load
- Run Time
- 4.6 hrs @ rated load, 7.2 hrs @1/2 load