Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Honda PCX150
Sharper Than Ever, And Just As Versatile.
The Honda PCX150 is one of the most versatile, practical and sensible scooters on the planet, and a blast to ride! With new colors for 2016, it offers excellent and fuel efficiency and plenty of room to carry a passenger. A large fuel tank gives you a long range, while dual headlights and sharp bodywork for a great look. Integrated storage for those trips to the market? Of course. Automatic transmission? Naturally.
Power To The People: With its 150cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine, the PCX150 is great for urban commutes, trips around town, and is freeway-legal, should you need to head onto the highway.
Go Further On A Tank: How far can you go on a tank of gas? With its 100-miles-per-gallon fuel efficiency and a large gas tank, the PCX150 makes even more sense.
Stylish: Dual front LED headlights along with bold bodywork really make the PCX150 stand out. Who says practical can’t also be stylish?
- PGM Fuel-Injected Engine: The PCX150 features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance in all traffic conditions. Plus the PCX150 offers some impressive fuel efficiency.
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the gas and go. The V-Matic means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you'll never feel it lurch from one gear to another.
- Fuel Capacity: The PCX150 already offers good fuel efficiency–100 miles per gallon. With a large fuel tank that means you can go even longer and ride even further between fill-ups.
- Fresh Style: A glance will tell you that the PCX150 is a great looking machine. Look at the way that bodywork flows together, and check out the new color ways for 2016!
- Easy To Park: The PCX150 gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX150’s fuel-injected engine fires right up, runs smooth, even in colder weather.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip the seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet and or an evening’s worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. There's even a second compartment in the dash for your mobile phone, wallet or MP3 player.
- Rider Comfort: That long, plush seat does more than just look comfortable—it's probably nicer than that sofa in your living room. The stepped passenger section gives your copilot a better view.
- Dual Headlights: One of the first things you’ll notice about the PCX150 is its dual LED headlights. In addition to being a big element in the PCX150’s bold style, the dual headlights provide ample lighting and aid visibility.
- 12-Volt Accessory Adaptor: The PCX150 Integral 12-volt adaptor has a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
- Engine Type: 153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 58.0 mm x 57.9 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full transistorized ignition
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: 31 mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock, 3.0 in. of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Rear Brake: Drum with CBS
- Front Tire: 90/90-14
- Rear Tire: 100/90-14
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 86 mm (3.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 51.8 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 286 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Model Id: PCX150
- Available Colors: Dark Candy Red, Steel Grey
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC; two-valve
- 153 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 58.0 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Full transistorized ignition
- Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shock, 3.0 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum with CBS
- Rear Tire
- Underseat storage for full-face helmet. Dash compartment for mobile phone, wallet, MP3 player.
- Curb Weight
- 286 lb.
- Seat Height
- 29.9 in.
- 51.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Standard: Analog
- Dark Candy Red, Steel Grey
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.